Domus Financial Corporation is a provider of mortgage loans for the construction, purchase and refinancing of multi-unit residential properties, including rental buildings, licensed care facilities and retirement homes.
The financing for these types of properties are eligible for very competitive interest rates, particularly if the loans are insured and the management of the property has a high degree of expertise.
The minimum equity or down payment that is required is 15% of the value or purchase price, whichever is less.
Financing transactions for multi-unit residential properties require information of the following nature, which Domus Financial Corporation’s management team assists clients in arranging and collecting:
- For borrowers that are corporations, financial information for the previous 3 fiscal years
- Financial information for guarantors
- Personal information for guarantors
- Borrowers’ past management experience, or information about the manager if different from the borrowers
- For existing properties, income and expense information for the previous 3 operating years
- Third-party reports for environmental assessment, building condition and value (usually commissioned by Domus Financial Corporation or the lender)